Extreme Coupi quattro

JShadzi@aol.com JShadzi@aol.com
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:23:34 -0400

Ya, looks pretty good, very modified for a 10v, good to see.

Those look like BMW coils (or about any other car from the mid-90's), or ju=
st about anything else.  034 Stage IIc (with Direct fire ignition) will pre=
tty much work with any coil you like.  I assume he's running the AAN ECU?

I was a little surprised on the IM though, the real weakness of these manif=
olds are the long narrow runners, I would have gotten rid of the runner (sh=
orter, bigger ala 3B/RS2), I don't think the plenum volume is as much of an=
 issue.  I'll probably extrude hone my IM when I have the motor apart this =
summer, should pick up some more flow that way.

Javad