4kcsq Fuel Filter Frustration Gone! (sort of)

Marc Sims avarlinqui@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:28:13 +0000

Re below;-

I would suspect that on the more modern 80, 90, 100s the pump would be
slightly different due to the ECU controlled fuel valves.  Wouldn't the
pressures etc have to be different to a plate flow controlled system.

I'd be interested to know for sure though cause my 93 80q is totally ECU