So what's the best way to release refrigerant gas on a coupe quattro....

Doug Johnson ur-quattro@msn.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:58:04 -0700

Gentlemen,

As Brett first stated, this is not about exposing yourself to a fine.
It's about taking care of the only Earth we have.

=A0~ Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-admin@audifans.com [mailto:quattro-admin@audifans.com]On
Behalf Of QUATTRO1869@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 7:33 PM
To: quattro@audifans.com
Cc: livinotte@cox.net
Subject: Re: So what's the best way to release refrigerant gas on a
coupe quattro....

--
Well, Josh, you have to reclaim it.  If you are caught letting it in to the
atmosphere, that's $20,000 to the person that turns you in.  I am EPA
certified
to reclaim, service and fill all types of a/c systems, but I don't have the
equipment.  I have heard of places to rent them, if you want to do the task
on
your own.  Personally, I would have a professional do it if you have never
used a reclaimer before.
Hope it helps!

Craig K. Porter
98 A4 Biturbo Quattro