[urq] Re: Circuit Diagram for '83 Quattro Coupe

Louis-Alain Richard louis-alain.richard@palm.ca
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:02:01 -0400

Martin,

The wiring diagram in the Bentley for the 1984 Quattro Turbo is actually th=
e one for the car with the old-style ceramic-fused fusebox. Like you, I bel=
ieved it was not good for early cars, until Brady told me that this diagram=
 applies perfectly to our cars (1983 underdash fusebox).
BTDT last month with a fusebox replacement.  And I can assure you that it i=
s identical to the wiring in my car, with all the electrical maintenance I =
had to do recently...

HTH,

Louis-Alain