[urq] Re: Circuit Diagram for '83 Quattro Coupe

Martin Pajak Martin@quattro.ca
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:24:52 +0100

I stand corrected.

Thanks Louis-Alain.

From: "Louis-Alain Richard" <louis-alain.richard@palm.ca>
Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:02:01 -0400

>The wiring diagram in the Bentley for the 1984 Quattro Turbo is actually t=
he one for the car with the old-style ceramic-fused fusebox. Like you, I be=
lieved it was not good for early cars, until Brady told me that this diagra=
m applies perfectly to our cars (1983 underdash fusebox).
>BTDT last month with a fusebox replacement.  And I can assure you that it =
is identical to the wiring in my car, with all the electrical maintenance I=
 had to do recently...