looking for type 44 trailer hitch in Canada....sources?

George Harris harchris@smokesignal.net
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:13:28 -0400

Hi Stephane:

I found the following web site that advertises Dalan hitches, and has a
listing for my '87 5ktq, but I don't know if it is a Dalan.

Let me know how you make out since I am looking for a hitch as well.