Soft brake pedal

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,
  Sounds like a worn Brake Master Cylinder to me.  I'm ordering
one tomorro for my Land Rover.  Its been getting pretty bad as
well. :-)
  SHould only be about $150 for the part.  Maybe less maybe
more.  Time is maybe 1/2hr for the replacement and another hour
for bleeding the brakes, rotating tires, and who knows what else
you'll decide to do.  Great time to put some nice SS Brake lines
on though and really help firm up that pedal. :-)
l8r
  Todd