Radiator Ducting for 4kQ/CGT

David duandcc_forums@cox.net
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 8:37:15 -0400

 I got a tip that the Quantum GL5 has the same setup and uses the Audi KX e=
ngine. So, anybody willing to check the FA to see if the Quantum uses a dif=
ferent part number then I can call my VW dealer and see if the part is stil=
l available?

TIA,

Dave

> From: David <duandcc_forums@cox.net>
> Date: 2003/07/01 Tue PM 05:30:58 EDT
> To: <santoli9@cox.net>,  quattro@audifans.com
> Subject: Re: Re: Radiator Ducting for 4kQ/CGT
>
> Damn! Just got a call from John at IMPEX. The lower ducting is LNA throug=
h him as well (even though it is still shown on his web site). Any other th=
oughts? Would a 80/90/Cq duct fit? Anybody got the part number for the lowe=
r ducting for them?

> Dave
> 1987 CGT Special Build 2.3
> SE Virginia
> >
> > From: <santoli9@cox.net>
> > Date: 2003/07/01 Tue PM 04:08:13 EDT
> > To: David <duandcc_forums@cox.net>, quattro@audifans.com
> > Subject: Re: Radiator Ducting for 4kQ/CGT
> >
> > $54.15 at http://vwparts.com/  (IMPEX).
> > You might try Rod at TPC also.
> > Steve
> >

> > > From: David <duandcc_forums@cox.net>
> > > Date: 2003/07/01 Tue PM 01:57:43 EDT
> > > To: quattro@audifans.com
> > > Subject: Radiator Ducting for 4kQ/CGT
> > >
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > My 87.5 CGT is missing the lower radiator ducting. The part number is=
 811 121 329. According to my stealer it is made of unubtanium. Anybody got=
 one in good shape they want to part with? Or is there a part from another =
car (80/90/Cq?) that fits properly? I know I could manufacture one out of s=
heet metal, but I'll admit, I'm not the handy kind.