Header time, suspension too, and a bomb q

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Fri Apr 2 14:32:07 EST 2004

Thanks for being so gentle, Henry.  I started s'plaining before I started
thinking.  Again.  Duh.  It's dope slap time.  POP!  There!  Ah.  That
helps, thanks.

At 10:50 AM 4/2/2004 -0700, Henry A Harper III wrote:

>Umm...Bob? There's no vacuum assist function on Audis with bombs. Hydraulic
>boost system replaces vacuum boost system. Pretty sure.

Lies - the real Weapons of Mass Destruction!

  Robert L. Myers  304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA  WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen   ICQ 22170244