One touch down in S2?

Steve Meyer quattroslm at
Wed Apr 7 01:18:04 EDT 2004

> Newer cars have that, it's called 'comfort pack'
> here. You can even do it 
> from the central locking remote.

I guess I should have read a couple more responses
before joining in! Sorry!


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway

More information about the quattro mailing list