relays and wiring (sigh)

millertyme mlrtym at
Thu Apr 8 09:31:14 EDT 2004

I have an 87 5KT and BTDT.  In the fuse panel, there is a line of fuses
that I thaught were just spares.  Turns out one of them, (the one
closest to the windshield, I think) is for the passenger seat as well as
the memory for the drivers seat.
Hope it helps

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at]
On Behalf Of jesper moreau
Sent: April 8, 2004 10:02
To: quattro at
Subject: relays and wiring (sigh)

thanks in advance for this one. one day on my 88 5KCSTQ the passenger
just decided to stop adjusting. So, i got out my trusty voltage meter
found no power getting to the passenger seat at all. Is there a relay
controls the passenger seat movement? if not, I can't for the life of me

figure out what is wrong!

"Shared joy is double joy and shared sorrow is half sorrow"... Jesper

quattro mailing list
quattro at