CQ/7A turbo conversion questions

Denis sparkplugvw at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:22:34 EDT 2004

  Use a 2.3 NA block with your head.
  You ll get 8.1 approx CR.
  Use k24 from S4

  Thre is the best place and cheapest i foung for SS tubes to make
  2800 de Miniac St.
  St. Laurent QC Canada H4S 1K9
  t.  514.331.1339
  f.  514.331.1775

  2800 de Miniac St.
  St. Laurent QC Canada H4S 1K9
  t.  514.331.1339
  f.  514.331.1775

  Call intended acceleration for some pics about he did good one, for some
good tricks to make one.

  Ask to Jim here and Javad. One did with a T03 flange and Jim with a
k24,k26 flange.

  You can also get a Autocad draw of the SS flanges. (i heve it but i need
to search, i m in lunch right now ;-)   )

  You can use the new the Megasquirt AVR (VEMS:Versatile Engine Management
Systems) or Megasquirt , the Ultra coming soon   , much cheaper than others
but it need to adjust parameters and it s not a plug and play system, but
very versatil.

  The Javad unit is a very good one, almost plug and play and dictated for 5
  Go see 034 site, Nates and Javad are posting much of time there now..

  Ðenis J