Drag racing results; 12.7 @ 110 mph

Jim Green jeg1976 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 13:20:52 EDT 2004

--- Alan Pritchard <apritchard at seaeye.com> wrote:
> Yep well done!!! Impressive...
> Put in comparison my friends ~350 ish bhp mitsi evo
> 6 runs a 13.4 @ 103
> granted he has only ever run 3 runs!!. And that's
> pretty much the same time
> as another friend's Toyota supra twin turbo,
> producing 340bhp, these figures
> are all at the crank btw....
> So how is jims car so quick?? You must be around the

Umm, big thingy's bolted to the engine

> 400bhp mark I guess? Is

> it a weight issue with these cars? Or driver
> abilities?

My car tipped the scales at 3250 with me in it.

It's hard to run slower than mid 13's in my car no
matter how you launch it, so the 0-60ft time is key.

Hey Cody, how much easier to launch the car is it with
the launch control?  I've just about got it working on
my car.

Jim Green
'89 90tq
'89 80q