Audi Quattro Sport questions . . .

Jay J. Hector 70243.3034 at
Fri Aug 20 18:05:50 EDT 2004

Many thanks for all the ASQ comments and I'm forwarding them to my bud.
He's probably seen it at the Imperial Palace, so I'm going to suggest
he call them and talk to them about their maintenance of the car.
the real owner is a Guatamalan (sp?) rich-guy and it is titled in Colorado
has never been to the guys home country.

Gary's going to drive the car and enjoy it.  He's already decided to
the wheels/tires (and keep the originals safe).  Any suggestions on
clearance?  He will run it at Audi track days at PIR too.   Up in Portland,
a guy who's reputedly the heir to the Tektronix (sp?) empire, has 34 Group
rally cars including two ASQs (not being perfectly familiar with all the
race version titles).  He has R5 Turbos, MG Metro Turbos, RS-200s, Stratos'
and plenty more.  Gary will find out who handles his ASQs for him.

Keep up the great info.

Jay J. Hector