must find a way to get home without fuel regulator:100Q

Larry C Leung l.leung at
Thu Dec 23 16:35:19 EST 2004

Current to the FPR only warms up the FPR faster than
the block would. Would tend to run richer for longer
if the electrical part didn't work or was unplugged. If
the mechanical pressure regulation is faulty, nothing you
do to the electrical part will help. Dealing with this on
my 200Q, but it's not the same P/N as a N/A 2.3.