Denis was:must find a way to get home without fuel regulator:100Q fuel

Huw Powell audi at
Tue Dec 28 13:19:54 EST 2004

> I checked ant leaks with ether aroung the intake. The engine was not
> accelerating when i putted ether around the boot or any hoses. The
> only place i got accelerate is around the aluminium intake close to
> the head.

So, there's a leak to fix.  There are usually a few rubber hose type
devices attached to the intake tract in that area, I'd take a close look
at them if you can... taking the top half of the manifold off exposes
these things.

Huw Powell