project Slo-Go Resto

Chris Dyer chrisdyer at
Sun Feb 8 14:33:06 EST 2004

After 6 years of my ownership and 17-8 years overall, I'm finally 95.8% done
w/mechanical fixes (for this week) on my '87 5kcstq. Now I'm slowly
beginning cosmetic goodies.

Has anyone had their type44's interior re-upohlstered? Of course it's not
mission critical, but since my wife is a high-end fabric rep, I can get the
fabric at cost. Then the labor and padding is all that's left. There's quite
a few auto upohlsterers near me, but I'd like any/all advice on what to
avoid, ask for, price ranges, etc.

from chrisdyer at

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed