86 5ktq in rally cross!

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Tue Feb 10 15:16:40 EST 2004

Yeah, I'll send you one - off-list, though.  The stickers are 3 inches by 2
inches oval stock (~75mm x ~50mm).  White with a black quattro font Q and
the audifans URL across the bottom.  They are made of the same self-stick
vinyl the monkey lad would use as a mileage reminder for you if you'd
happen to let him touch your car.

At 01:08 PM 2/10/2004 -0700, Zsolt wrote:

>Does anyone have any pictures of these stickers? I should get some also.
>Thanks Zsolt
>At 12:51 PM 2/10/2004, Robert Myers wrote:
>>You're in luck, Stephane (and anyone else).  There are still a few q-list
>>stickers available.  If anyone needs a pair (or more) let me
>>know.  $5/pair with proceeds going to Dan to help with list expenses.

"I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it is
hell!"  Harry Truman

  Robert L. Myers 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen  ICQ 22170244