Anyone else having problems with Performance Motorcars?

Robert Mangas porter_t_dog at
Tue Jan 6 13:14:35 EST 2004

  No problems, but I did notice a big price spike recently.  Used to be that
they were the low cost supplier for most of the worldpac parts; not any

Thanks for the update; sorry for your troubles.