Shazam! light on '87 5kcstq

Chris Dyer chrisdyer at
Tue Jan 6 19:14:27 EST 2004

I'm guessing it's a one time glitch, but...The other day whilst
accelerating, the orange light of a pic of a drivetrain w/the San Diego
Chargers logo through it flashed oh so briefly. Only lit for may 1/3 sec;
barely long enough for me to notice it. It hasn't happened since.

What is this light? Knock sensor? O2 sensor? Other?  My o2 is about 1
year/8k mi. old, so it should be fine, although much of the wiring in the
engine bay is a wee sketchy.

from chrisdyer at

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine.