Don'tcha luv the Type 44

Chris Semple chris at
Tue Jan 13 19:59:20 EST 2004

"My current steed is a 1990 Type 44 FWD Avant chipped to around 240-260 bhp.
It has 281500 on
the clock and runs like a dream.  All the iffy bits have long since been
It cost me GBP350 with five new tyres at GBP60 each.
So it cost me $80.  I've done about 12,000 miles in it already."

Ya gone done and cursed it now! 11s over each shoulder and sacrifice a
throttle switch to the gods should do it.

-Chris Semple
Concord NH
'92 S4
  --WTB-- '84 4000q white