Cam/Crank shaft oit seal removal 90q 20v

Mark L. Chang mchang at
Fri Jan 16 20:02:30 EST 2004

David T:

I think I used a small screw, drove it in carefully into the rubber
seal, and puled it out. Just don't nick anything :).

Shhhh, not a recommended way. Surely, the way I put it back on shan't be
discussed here.