Free AntiVirus Scan OnLine -- NOW!!!

Livolsi, Stephane Stephane.Livolsi at
Wed Jan 28 14:26:41 EST 2004

It's probably just my evil mind, but if I was the type of person who
wanted to hack into people's computers or spread a virus, I would set up
a website where they could go to invite my computer to probe the nooks
and crannies of their computer, then of course instead of providing the
virusscan, I would wreak havoc

....with all due respect, I really, REALLY don't think this would be a
good idea.....

Having said that, I actually did it once to test my firewall.  I can't
remember the site but it supposedly would check to see how vulnerable.
The report came back that "your computer is virtually invisible to the
internet" - very high rating.