CS injector - CIS-E3 & Injector replacement & fuel testing [Re: Audi 100 Won't Start: Finally Starts !!!!!!!]

Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Fri Jan 30 18:07:28 EST 2004

>>Note 2 - even with brand new injector sleeves, I am replacing them as I
>>messed them up a little as injectors became stuck inside.  I had to
>>remove each line and force injector from sleeve on a vice.  It may be a
>>good idea to have new ones on hand when R&R injectors/seals $3 ea. from

On my 90Q, they were not "removable" - each one turned into little
pieces as I separated it from the injector:

http://www.humanspeakers.com/audi/injectors-90.htm (near the bottom)

> How did you get the sleeves out without pulling the injectors. Are the 100
> injectors a different style than the ones in the 5k?

I think he did pull the injectors - and like mine, the sleeves probably
came out with them.  And, yes, the NG injector "housing" arrangement is
different than the NF.

Huw Powell