green gold leak

William Magliocco magliocc at
Mon Jul 5 12:12:09 EDT 2004

The fluid of which we speak is nicknamed "green gold"
(due to cost) or "Goo 2000" (play on the part number).
 As previously mentioned, the Pentosin CHF-11S is same
stuff but without the Audi markup.  The local vendors
here in ATL get about $15/ltr. for it.

It is possible you have a bad rack.  But before
condemning the rack, inspect your High Pressure PS
hose.  This will have a rubber or plastic jacket
around it.  The jacket can and will obscure possible
leaks in the hose material itself, or the crimped

BTDT when I bought my '93 100 four years ago.

Do you Yahoo!?