Black trim restore?

Steve Sprague ssprague at
Tue Jul 13 11:39:34 EDT 2004

I second the Back to Black stuff.  I've been using it for years.  I tried
the shoe polish on my trim after the PO had scraped against something and
left a white mark that wouldn't rub off.  I'd recommend it for when
something like that happens.  Don't think I'd use it on fading trim.  The
Bumper Black is great.  I thought The Wax Shop made that stuff?