Euro light harness 87 cgt

Brendan Walsh audicted42 at
Tue Jul 27 18:37:06 EDT 2004

Hey all,
Decided to stay with my digidash for the time being, so it's on the
the next project, hooking up my euro lamps..... I'm Building my own
harness and I've found all the parts i need but one.  My lamps came
with a pigtail of wiring from the H1 socket that terminates in what
looks like a twist lock type connector (black 2 pin). Any btdt's know
where to get the mating part? if I'm not clear let me know and I'll
try to make it more detailed...

"More and more of our imports are coming from overseas"
Our President, G.W.Bush