Questions about A/C vacuuming

cobram at cobram at
Mon Jun 7 14:18:51 EDT 2004

Now that you mentioned moisture.....if you're going to recharge the
system, may as well change the receiver/dryer.  I was pleasantly
surprised to find that they now make a universal style (has a few extra
fittings) GM dryer that fits the type 44's, it was only around $35 or so
from the local FLAPS when I changed it last year on the 200TQA.