Total $@!#head Administration (on Topic)

mike mikemk40 at
Wed Jun 16 08:56:42 EDT 2004

Huw...I don't think it is inappropriate, for us in the
UK this list is one of the very few methods we have of
finding out that all yanks are not red neck bush
supporters (or patriotic clear thinkers)

We too have had some of the most ridiculous and
restrictive "security" measures and laws introduced
since the twin towers and we have a "left wing"

As someone else said "use your vote"......Spain has
already done it, you get your chance in november and
we get our chance next year

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself