rear caliper bolts when changing pads

David Kavanagh audiguy at
Wed Jun 16 11:45:19 EDT 2004

For the 15 years I've been working on cars (and brakes on my cars),
I've just re-used the brake bolts and used a couple drops of locktite
242. The main idea is to keep those things from vibrating loose. I
learned my lesson early on when I lost one brake retaining bolt. I've
used a thread locker ever since.