conductive grease

Yoder, W. douglas yoderw at
Mon Jun 21 09:15:22 EDT 2004

I've always used Vaseline for battery terminals.  I wonder if medical
electrode gel would work?

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Brett Dikeman wrote:

> Anyone know of a conductive grease, sorta like naalox/nolox (which
> was labeled only for copper-aluminum and aluminum-aluminum)?  Caig
> used to make something many years ago with suspended copper and such.
> And yup, it needs to be conductive- no dielectric grease(and yes I'm
> aware of dielectric grease's uses :-)  This would be the sort of
> thing for battery terminals, and actually in this specific case the
> alternator connections.
> Thanks!
> Brett

The best case:     Get salary from America, build a house in England,
                        live with a Japanese wife, and eat Chinese food.
Pretty good case:  Get salary from England, build a house in America,
                        live with a Chinese wife, and eat Japanese food.
The worst case:    Get salary from China, build a house in Japan,
                        live with a British wife, and eat American food.
"I believe the use of noise to make music will increase until we reach a
music produced through the aid of electrical instruments which will make
available for musical purposes any and all sounds that can be heard."
- composer John Cage, 1937