attention Eurolisters (c3 &c4 configurations)

Rokas Reipa rokas at
Wed Jun 23 09:05:21 EDT 2004

There WAS a TDi I-5 in there at some point in Europe...

95.5 S6

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at] On
Behalf Of William Magliocco
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:46 AM
To: ti at; kentmclean at
Cc: quattro at
Subject: attention Eurolisters (c3 &c4 configurations)

Eurolisters, did Audi ever put a gas NA 2.2 or
2.something I-5 in a C4 100/A6...I would guess that
would be a very low end model?  Maybe, just maybe an
I-5 TDi in there?  I know of a I-5 TDi for sale (with
the ECU & wiring) but that's not worth the trouble.

I know that a 2.6 v-6 existed in Euro models, and IIRC
some low end C3s had a 1.8 I-4 under the hood, bonnet,
 etc. (per Haynes)

Do you Yahoo!?
quattro mailing list
quattro at