Car Detailing

David duandcc_forums at
Mon May 10 16:55:15 EDT 2004

From: FlyGuyKy3 at
Date: 2004/05/10 Mon PM 04:09:38 EDT
To: quattro at
Subject: Re: Car Detailing

Wet sanding works like a charm if you know how to do it, but be sure you do before you try.  You can either
make it look brand new or extremely old and beat up.

95 A6 For Sale
quattro mailing list
quattro at

I do not know how to wet sand, but I have no problem paying a good shop to do it for me. The question much is reasonable to pay a shop to wetsand my Coupe GT? It's black (not metalic) and the paint is about 1.5 years old. it was never "perfect" ( a few imprefections, fish-eye like) and now has some swirl marks I'd like to get rid of.

87.5 CGT
SE Virginia