Denver drag racing, Ben Howell you out there?

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Thu May 20 18:54:28 EDT 2004

Hey guys, headed out to the strip again last night,
the car drew a larger crowd then normal.  Lots of
older Audi fans were there stoping by asking, what the
hell I did to my car:)  Anyways, ur-s owner Chad came
by and was telling me about Ben's 20v ur-quattro
project.  Ben let's head out to the strip next Wed if
the car's ready?  I'd love to meet you and check out
the project.

Here's a few vids from last night.

Right click and save as works best.

Jim Green