how to safely work under your car

Gerard gerard at
Tue May 25 15:49:23 EDT 2004

Hahaha! :) Looks like something that one might see over here in some
neighbourhoods. :)

I had a picture somewhere of a few guys (in one of the nearby
neighbourhoods) who were using 4 shopping trollies to cart a VW
Vanagon/Microbus body from one spot to the next all the way down main
road. I kid you not. I don't know where the picture is now, but it was
even in a local newspaper. :)