Needs a good home : any west coaster interested?

Louis-Alain_Richard at Louis-Alain_Richard at
Thu Nov 11 10:55:33 EST 2004

What do you mean, showing my age, I am not even 40!

When I was young, (born in a remote town in the northern Quebec,
Sept-Iles) there was only 3 brands of aftermarket wheels: Cragar, Keystone
and Gotti.
I remember that I saw the Gottis on a SIMCA 1000 or a Renault R8, and the
name was stamped in my memory...

I don't remember the Phoenix tires, who was behind this brand?

Larry C Leung <l.leung at>
Sent by: quattro-bounces at
2004-11-10 08:34

quattro at

Re: quattro Digest, Vol 13, Issue 25

You're showing your age, Gotti's, heh, heh....
Next thing you know, you'll be searching for
Phoenix 3011's to mount on them, ya know,
'dem LOW profile 60's!