lock pump found!

Ahmad Helal elctr0man at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:32:19 EST 2004

i found my lock vacuum pump.....I didn't see it before because it was really close to my battery and COVERED by insulation.....but it seems like that was DEFINATLY the problem...once I pulled it out...it looked like it was half melted half chewed up by a mouse...wich didn't suprise me...my car was in storage for 6 months at one point...and I have found evidence that a rodent lived in it several times....like my air filter FILLED with insulation..lol..thank you all for your help

Do you Yahoo!?
 Discover all that’s new in My Yahoo!