need help with cooling system, and OH MY GOD

Eric Sanborn eric.ql at
Mon Oct 18 20:33:07 EDT 2004

Tyson Varosyan wrote:

>All of my fluids, oils, coolant, brakes, etc go into the same tub. The tub
>gets dumped into the "oil recycle" bin at my local parts store. Based on the
>smell from the bin, I am not the only one doing it ether :) All
>Schucks/Checkers parts stores have free oil recycling, many NAPAs do too...
>That's what I do...
I've done that by mistake some times since my collection is getting a
little large.  Maybe I need to make that mistake some more.

> I would hate for that stuff to end up in a lake or ocean...

I only use prestone low tox in all my cars.  I know I will get blasted
for not using whatever super expensive product I am supposed to.

Eric Sanborn
'85 4ktq