I know the value of Cqs is going up, but....

Dan Cordon cord4530 at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 28 18:46:37 EDT 2004

David Wrote:

> This seems a bit rediculous to me:
>  or is that what a parts car Cq goes for now?

Here's a few that ended recently. I *seriously* considered getting the
white one just because I hadn't seen one that cheap. But it's still a
while before I'll be ready to start that project. Hopefully I'll be able
to find a driver (with 1000 small problems) in that same price range a
year or so from now.

BTW: Thanks to all that responded about the model differences!

Dan Cordon
Mechanical Engineer
University of Idaho - Engine Research Facility