Suspension Q's:

Bob Rossato bob.rossato at
Mon Sep 20 12:13:06 EDT 2004

It's more of a permanent thing with Bilsteins due to their gas charge, at least more permanent than a few days.  Every set I've used on various different cars, with OEM or aftermarket springs, has resulted in higher ride height than without the Bilsteins.

-------------- Original message from Emre Washburn : --------------