CV boot fix on 5kcstq

Kneale Brownson kneale at
Mon Aug 1 15:51:28 EDT 2005

I asked about this gasket when I was lowering my rear suspension to replace
the fuel tank on my 200q20v, and the list concensus was that it frequently
does not get replaced  unless it's somehow damaged.  I did buy a pair for
keeping on hand in the event I encounter a torn one down the road.  I think
I got them through  Scott Mockry    or
through so-called "parts at cost" operation at Sunset  Imports,  an Audi

I wouldn't use one of those split flapper boots on anything that goes
faster than my 4X4 tractor.