Last and Final answer on MH

Jim Jordan capnkidd at
Mon Aug 8 14:38:36 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I believe here is the elusive annotation for the article where regeneration
of methane hydrates was demonstrated.  If not, the world out there is full
of references, find it yourself.
Chou, I. M., A. Sharma, R. C. Burruss, R. J. Hemley, A. F. Goncharov, L. S.
Stern, and S. H. Kirby, “Diamond-anvil cell observations of a new methane
hydrate phase in the 100-MPa pressure range,” J. Phys. Chem. A105, 4664-4668
(2001) GL Paper No. 2963