MC engine problems

jesper moreau at
Thu Dec 1 10:24:00 EST 2005

I'd be willing to wager there is an airleak @ the injector. Looking from the
inside, there is a brass Injector holder. under neath that you'll find an
O-ring as well as a plastic inner sheath that snaps onto the holder. I would
go through and replace all o-rings and plastic inner sheathes if you haven't
done so already. I had the same issue on my vehicle. Now I am on all five at
here are the parts:

o-ring -
plastic holder -