need advice on smoking A4

no1of consequence iin10ded at
Wed Feb 2 13:53:13 EST 2005

kent - i was going to comp check it today. from what i can find online as
far as procedure [bentley is in the mail..]:

warm up engine, pull all plugs, pull fuel pump fuse, install gauge and cycle
engine 5 or 6 times. repeat for all cyl's.  i'm ASSUMING that its ok to just
disconnect each coil plug ? any idea if they have to be grounded, like in
the old cars, or if the ignition should be disco'd upstream?