Forum for Ford Expeditions

Sean Ford audi_99_a6q at
Fri Feb 11 10:34:12 EST 2005

--- Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase at> wrote:
> Could be worse, she could drive a Windstar POS like mine....
> Or not drive, as it is curently sitting in my driveway with a howling
> power steering pump. We are going Honda Odyssey shopping this week-end.
> MAC: She is driving my A4 to work!!!!!!!! I may never get it back.

It could be better... I convinced my wife to leave the SUV crowd and actually
got her into a '97 Jaguar VDP.

My wife had been harping on 3rd row seating and I tried to push her towards an
A6 Avant, but I think she's afraid that if she drove an Audi I'd start modding
her car! Once I got her into a Jag test drive... SOLD!

If you're convinced that a minivan is the way to go, I'll suggest a Mazda MPV.
Every MPV owner I know simply loves them.

Sean [1999 A6 2.8q]

Do you Yahoo!?