cop stories

sub subscriptions at
Wed Feb 16 20:28:43 EST 2005

"Fast lane" what's that ?........I find that people have no concept of
what a fast lane is....I also think that a lot of people currently on
the road would not pass a driving test...but then again don't get me
started on  "retards behind the wheel"...oh cab drivers too they think
they own the road.

Location: Ottawa/Hull

Ah this is a cop stories subject:

Me and my whife to be at that time (quite some time a go), were driving
through a lage park, we see some cars stopped, and an accident further a

In the middle of the road is an RCMP (for non Canadians it's a cop that
has Canada wide juristiction) directing cars.  The cars a head of me
were moving very slowly and when my turn finally came up, I realized
why.  The cop looked like he had muscle spasims...I looked at my fiancee
and said what the hell is he gesturing ? should I go, not go, change
lanes or roll over and play dead ? She replied "I have no clue".  So I
drive up slowly, he tells me to stop right next to him and let's me have
.....BLAH BLAH BLAH !!".  We were both stupidified and after the stupid
cloud wore off I felt quite ANGRY!!

But what can you do ....