LAC Caterham documentary

Brett Dikeman quattro at
Thu Feb 24 12:40:19 EST 2005

Not very Audi related, but:

Google 'bittorrent' if you don't know what it is (the 'official' client
is here for Windows/MacOS X/Unix: and no, it will
not install any spyware/adware on your system).  The link above is NOT
THE ACTUAL FILE.  The file above just contains 'instructions' for the
bittorrent client!  Do not email me for help getting going- there's
plenty of FAQ's on the web.

What is it?  ~600MB mpeg, very good documentary on Caterham Cars, the
company that bought rights to the Lotus Super Seven.  Plays in
Quicktime, WMP, or VLC or Mplayer.

If you already have a copy of the file, you can save "over" the file
with the bittorrent client and it will check the file and start sharing
it to others who don't have it.  Make a backup copy of the file first in
case your version of the file is slightly different, as the client will
happily overwrite parts it doesn't recognize.

Anyone is welcome to pass along that URL to friends and
lists/messageboards you're on, as long as you include my rule in your

 "Please do not under any circumstances 'publish' this torrent to one of
the torrent sites; my tracker won't handle the load and I'll pull it.
This is one of those treats for motorheads by word of mouth only.
Please leave the file open until your upload #'s match your download #'s."