Intermittent Window/Sunroof Problem

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Fri Jul 1 00:55:11 EDT 2005

Driver's door jamb!  The key is there..................
Power grounds, dasiy chained electricalls in the door jamb.

IF drivers' works so does Sunroof.
If the switches don't light up, they don't have power!
Rears are AFTER the passenger side in the daisy chain of power

thicker wires carry the juice at the BEGINNING of the daisy

ALSO its not shorting 12V to the door, these leads are common

shorting them to the metal of the door jamb makes them WORK!!!!!!!!!!

try opening the door 1/2 inch at a time and see if the passenger, sunroof or
others work...........its your last chance to get the window up before you get

-Scott by BOSTON