REGISTRATION OPEN FOR Old School Quattro's 2005 Cumberland, MD Aug 19-21

Doug Macy dmacy1 at
Fri Jul 8 11:07:02 EDT 2005

This was a nice little event last year, had about 12 Audis total, 8 of us
auto crossed, everyone enjoyed the "Long way to the picnic" Mountain Cruise.

Entries are now rolling in and we hope to get the car count up around 25
this year.

Regular AX registration will be open (to everyone) July 17th so go ahead and
register now...
2nd flight is reserved for us and we are hoping to fill the grid with Audis!

We will be lining all of the Audis up in Heat #2 of Saturday Autocross 5
are almost guaranteed for $30 (conditions permitting) FAST AIRPORT COURSE!

Special Trophies for Audi Fast Time of the Day in Rookie, Stock and Mod

Lots of other very fast autocrossers from Balt., DC, and PGH to gun for!

Audi Paddock inside autocross venue for up to 20 cars not autocrossing.

Nice 60 mile cruise through the Mountains of Western MD on the way to a
crab feat/picnic with lots of other car nuts at the site of one of the
Corvette collections in the Eastern US.

Camping and Hotels Available - stay for the regular Sunday Autocross!

Event is Focused on 1995.5 and older Quattro Models, but ALL AUDIS are

Special 60 day Pre-registration for Saturday Autocross is now open!

Or email : dmacy1 at

Doug Macy
Cumberland, MD

1990 Audi Coupe Quattro Pearl 20V