CV boot fix on 5kcstq

barry at barry at
Wed Jul 20 17:24:22 EDT 2005

Thanks for the responses, everyone... I was leaning in the direction of just
replacing the whole shaft assembly as well.  I returned the unused boot, and
was able to find a 4-pack assortment of the 12-point wrenches at Otter-zone.

I'll try tackling the job this weekend... Just hope I know what I'm getting

Maybe this is a good time to dig into the dash too and see if I can find out
why my boost reading is stuck at 0.0, when I'm actually still getting boost
(checked with a spare gauge).

Thanks again